Monday, March 23, 2009

WHY DO I LOVE YOU

Wondering why I love you…

Is it because you make me smile?
Is it because you make me strong?
Is it because you make me feel special?
Or
Is it because you are naughty?
Is it because you are sensitive?
Is it because you are matured?
Or
Is it that spark in your eyes?
Is it the truth in your voice?
Is it the warmth in your touch?
Or
Is it because you understand my silence, and me?
Is it because you listen to my words and my heart?
Is it because you know what I need and me?
Or
Is it because you can admire what I admire?
Is it because you can dream what I dream?
Is it because you can feel what I feel?
Or
Is it just because you like me and I like you?
Is it just because you care for me and I for you?
Is it just because you know me and I know you?
Or
Is it because you can connect to me?
Is it because….. ? Because ……
I don’t know ….
All I know is … I love you … I love you lots…..


October 10th, 2003