Monday, March 23, 2009

I KNOW!!!! YOU AND ME!!!!!

I can hear you even when you are silent,
I can feel you through your voice
And I know you do too.

I can talk to you without you being around
I can dream for hours about you
And I know you do too.

I can think about you all day ...
And sometimes even a day doesn’t seem enough
And I know it’s the same with you.

There's a sparkle in my eyes and a smile on my face
even when I just think about you.
And I know it’s the same with you.

The distance parting us pinches
And this thought makes the heart heavy
And I know you are going through the same.

I know I'm crazy .... just like you
I know I'm naughty ... not as much as you
I know I'm concerned .... same as you are
I know I'm in love .... and so are you!!!!!!!

I know I can count on you, always ....
And let me tell you, You can do too!!!!!!!!


December 28th, 2002