Monday, March 23, 2009

SOMEONE'S THERE .....???? ALWAYS THERE .....????

Someone's always there ........ For me .......
............ to laugh with me, when I'm happy
............ to console me, when I'm sad
............ to lend his shoulder when I cry
............ to give his kerchief to wipe it off
............ to hold me tight, when I'm sad
............ to hug me, to show he cares
............ to hear to me, when I need answers
............ to be with me, because I like it
............ to come in my dreams because I dream about him
............ to kiss me, because I want him to
............ to feel me, because I feel nice
............ to love me, because I love him
............ to be mine, because I'm all his.
THAT someone's always there ........ always ............. just for me!!!!!


July 19th, 2002